School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

haha loved the bonus ending

but first let me say thats some of the best graphics I've seen ever
-your face expressions and movement is completely awesome!!
and the movie basically gave me a warm in the heart feeling :D
funny too
bonus ending made me chuckle

Nightwayfarer responds:

thanks
bonuses are for lolz :)

AnusboyII AnusboyII

well

uh the animation was decent

a bit hard to understand and just out of the ordinary

its got a mix of some different kinds of animation

and somewhat creepy

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

I'm GIVING A 10!!!

yeah definately very well done, the characters are especially well drawn, and attention has been paid to the details. Thats just the graphics, also the story was well done.

One Chance One Chance

Well well, this one really got me!

The fact that I actually only do get one chance made me realize that sometimes we really do take second chances for granted. The concept behind this was purely amazing. Very rare that a game could teach such a concept so effectively.

Epos Epos

oh wow thats a big game

The everything seems so well done in detail, the animation is smooth, sound is good, it has good addictiveness too. the story was pretty nicely done

only thing is that there should be more mouse involvement in the controls.

this is an excellent game

Night of the Cursed Night of the Cursed

pretty good

I liked the game, and how you get a npc to help you, but its just a bit too easy, I mean I got bored eventually cuz the zombies literally could not get through my traps set up and at one point I didn't have to shoot a single shot anymore...
anyways it would be much cooler if more of a storyline was added to the story mode and maybe more characters

Keel Zeh Fascizts Keel Zeh Fascizts

one of the more awesome game characters

wow, just from the thumbnail, I thought it was Reznov

NEVER LOOSE FAITH MY FRIEND, NEVEEEERR!!!!
we will not pause!
we will not falter!
we will be free or die trying!

summer summer

yea

So I think you got a total hottie
...now, now ....theres something about the eyes and smile
everything else is liked and in my opinion, the hands and feet works well for this picture

Cyona C1 Cyona C1

pro shader man

I gotta say, same as the guy below me, the torso is very well done, the shape and shade feels very realistic and the shape of the breast is basically at perfection to me...the right hand, now this may just be me, but it seems just a bit out of place, almost as if it actually goes with the left arm....but yea very well done....I usually have a preference towards well just look at my art and you'll know what kind of hair.....but this mohawk is pulled off very well,

Zigan responds: